Just wondering what the verdict is? Are you going to go ahead and have your surgery tommorow?? Don't let all these postings determine your decision. You have to do what is best for you. If you decide to go through with it, I wish you the best of luck. Please post a message to let us know how it goes. I am still debating with mine, and I think I will be until I actually do it (that's just my personality) I'm going for all my pre-op bloodwork and stuff tommorow. Everything is a chance in life, and I hope that everything works out for the best for all of us!