Oh geez you poor thing!!! :(
Stop taking the bc pills. NO good.
Your microbes are definitely out of it. :( Okay, I'll try to keep this simple. For more explanation, check out my notes.
1. Eat a very simple diet of only whole, unrefined foods, preferably cooked. See recipes for Kichadi, soup, protein shake. NO simple sugars or dairy or the rest you listed. Drink the cleansing drink at night.
2. Extensive bowel cleansing, including P&B shakes, colonics
or salt water flushes. It would be most cost effective to get your own enema bag/bucket. www.healthandyoga.com
3. visit www.sensiblehealth.com and see if the Fem-Mate tincture would be good for you - ask Julia.
4. At least 8 liver flushes, major ones, with mini ones in between, lots of liver-supporting herbs. Do bowel management and lymph management each post-flush (detox baths).
5. Take at least 2 tablespoons of Flax seed oil a day in addition to what's in the protein shake.
6. Take a good probiotic - actually, two. A refrigerated one of live acidophilus and something like Primal Defense.
7. Take Threelac for only a week at the most. Then switch to Garden of Life's Fungal Defense if you can afford it.
8. Follow as many of the guidelines in Digestive Power notes as you can.
9. Get a good mineral supplement and natural Sea Salt
. Do the Water Cure
10. Castor oil packs on your stiff and sore spots. If you know anyone who can do "cupping" - acupuncturists often sell a cheap setup, or you can use a candle and small glass, do this. Do detox baths too.
11. Just for 1-3 days, drink a solution of Epsom Salts
. Put a level teaspoon in an 8 oz
glass and drink on an empty stomach. After each bout of diarrhea, drink this drink: 12 oz
water, juice of 1/2 lime, dash of salt, one tsp of maple syrup to sweeten. This will rehydrate you and keep you from getting dizzy. Best cure for dehydration there is! :) Be sure to include the mapel syrup even tho you have candida issues, it will ensure that the water gets absorbed.
Hope that helps! :)