For starters, who are you to tell us here to cut the crap? Many of us are very toxic ill people desperate for answers and this might be the only last avenue many people have of finding a possible reason or contributing factor to their health problems. mercury is a known neurotoxin and should not be in the mouth, it wears down, it vapories etc etc. It builds up in the tissues and most often Amalgam
replacement does not cure a person, unless they are actively following a candida diet (with proper healthy proteins and fats like meats, eggs, butter, olive oils etc, with NO sugar, no yeast, no gluten grains, eliminating or reducing fruit and milk), plus taking methods to encourage the body to eliminate the stored mercury.
You cannot just turn off the tap (mercury release from amalgams) and expect a cure. You have to take active measures to help your body detox and heal from this.
mercury toxicity is not your problem, who are you to decide it's all crap because it may not be the answer to your particular problem? Many people have had cures from this, some improvements, others can even get worse with the wrong methods done and some simply remain the same. Lucky are those who have had instant cures, and lucky are those who have had improvements over time, very sad and frustrating for those who haven't (such as yourself and others). Many reasons and it's not all mercury, but what if some of it is? Why deny anybody the right or the chance to go down that avenue in case it is.
You took the chance to try this yourself, you had a choice and I doubt you were forced to do so. Everybody has a right to hear both sides of this and you can choose to decide it's all crap if you wish, but don't tell us to cut the crap, we are no different from you, we have had this told to us and it's up to us to believe it or disbelieve it, or to try Amalgam
replacement or not just as you tried it.