thanks, very helpful!
I live in Italy and during Christmas time dried fruits and nuts are a traditional treat, but people uses to munch on them as a dessert - or even AFTER a dessert - during decadent dinners...so they get ill & ovrwhelmed from eating tons of " foods that kill
" altogether, and then blame a few nuts.
I found out I can actually eat tons of nuts and never get sick of it, as long as i do not mix them with cooked food, if I do, digestion is much harder.
Still, another issue that scares me a bit is the mold danger, I have heard that some molds that infest nuts are tasteless and colorless, yet very toxic, any clue? Organic products ar often a bit moldy , are molds worst than pesticides???