Why does the mainstream medical community refuse to admit this condition exists?
Mercury is highly toxic and leaks from Amalgam
fillings and causes sever problems in some people yet it is impossible to get help from mainstream medicine. No one believes it unless it happens to them. It happened to me!
Why do they trivialize and ignore this issue?????? How can they say that not even one person in a million has a sensivity below "normal" levels when the evidence is overwhelming???
Awareness week is set for October 3rd to help create awareness on this important issue. http://www.NAAW.US
Mercury has been linked to Autism, Alzheimer's, neurological damage at levels below those on normal urine and blood tests. Like the position of the tobacco companies lies a few years ago, the truth will come out about the dangers of Amalgam
There are proper tests such as the fractionated porphyrin test for mercury but the mainstream is dragging their feet. I asked my toxicologist for it and she only ran the old test until 4 months later after my Amalgams
What is curezones position on the amalgam issue?
btw: Thanks for this wonderful site!!! Information is key!! It was for me, that's why I want to help create awareness.