thank you torrie,
that doctor said, if I had no metal taste, he would NOT remove the Amalgams
as I breastfeed, but because it HAPPENED already that its leaking with all of these symptoms, removing will not cause MORE mercury in my system as its leaking already.. that is the only reason he does it. And its more risky to wait, because in overall if the tooth will continue to leak, I will end up with MORE mercury, as removal will remove that constant source. (and 1 year before, one tooth was broken, and its filling was powdered in my mouth, I was lucky to spit it out but I know that something came into my body anyway.. aaaargh! and I WAS pregnant with my second baby! thank God the baby wasn't damaged from that broeken tooth and Amalgam
that spilled all over in my mouth!
after that my same sided eye flickered and I got rash on my hand. thank God my eye isn't flickering anymore and that rash on my hand cleared up. (then I went to a holistic dentist, who used no protection to treat that broken tooth and my eye flickered again and got rash again, and when I found out need protection I found that IAOMT dentist)
anyway my husband might want to come to your doctor to have his Amalgams
removed, and we might send more people to him