I don't really have a "protocol" per se, but am trying to find some medium between gluttony :-) and healthy living.
If I could, I would probably eat myself to death with sweets chocolates and cakes. But that's too dangerous - I may as well then get into skydiving, car racing, and lion taming.
Anyway I found foods that satisfy me, that I love to eat, and which are not bad for you at all, if anything they are healthy. Here they are:
- California trout. Throw it in the oven with a bit of olive oil and a bit of water and cook or bake at high heat for about 45 min. Perfectly simple, and incredibly tasty.
- Salmon. I love it so much I could eat it in any shape or form. From salmon Caviar to fresh, raw salmon. I'm a salmon nut. And you can throw it on BBQ with some steamed veggies like broccoli and carrots. Or you can make a salmon pasta, but that has to be with soy milk sauce, and whole wheat pasta... and is much more work
- Ceasar salad. I make my own dressing. mmmmm... this thing rocks! Plus its good for you and doesn't feed candida one bit.
- Other salads like "Nicoise salad" - much more work then Ceasar, but a real meal in itself. Usually topped with salmon or good quality tuna from a can.
- Some meat from bbq, with no artificial fats used, and no sauces like bbq chicken, or bbq lamb... mmm... I'm getting hungry.
- Soups - throw a piece of chicken breast, and some frozen veggies like carrots, parsley, parsnip, onions, let it cook in a pressure cooker for a while (20-30 min), and it's ready!
- Spinach - I love to make it as a mashed spinach thing, with some garlic, soy milk and just a tad bit of flour for thickness. Then fry some eggs, and eat it together - I love that. Nothing for candida there either.
- Frozen fillet of sole. Just throw it in the oven, and cook some veggies. Quick , healthy, and tasty.
- Maybe a burger sometimes but only Wendy's or mabe Carl Jr. but without the bun and with lots of onions. No pop or fries though.
Those are some ideas. As you see I don't eat pork, its bad for you, and I am not too big on beef either. But I am big on chicken and fish.
As for sweets, I may eat sometime grapes, and grapefruit. I just ate two grapefruits, and it was wonderfull!