Do not use it. It is composed of large particles which are coated with a buoyant substance to enable the large particles to stay in solution, thus attaining a high PPM of silver. It is not ionic silver which is what is effective in killing pathogens. Reputable producers of ionic silver have not been able to obtain much over 20 PPM. This is why people say that anything over 20 PPM is not okay. Only one company produces a machine capable of making over 20 PPM ionic silver, Atlasnova, but that generator takes ten days to do this, and that is too long for a commercial producer. Throw it away. Some of these concoctions have been found to contain mold and bacteria as they use high fructose corn syrup as a coating for the particles, which is great food for microbes. Do your research before you put anything in your body.