No more Body Odor
I finally learned what caused my Body Odor
Eating fast foods, processed foods, red meat, soda,
Fruit juices with a lot of sugar, fried foods, constipation, taking
Vitamin supplements, and not working out is the cause of body
The only foods I eat is what I cook. The foods you eat should
Have only one ingredient. For example, cucumbers, parsley, Celery
etc. Don't buy anything in a box.
Drink water. Eat foods with plenty of fiber and chlorophyll such as
Parsley, celery, kale, spinach, and cilantro.
ALL OF THE FOLLOWING WILL GRADUALLY REDUCE Body Odor
- eat plenty of parsley to cleanse your blood, natural deodorizer, and
Stops bad breath
- eat Celery
and apples in the mornings to help you have a bowel movement.
- drink water. No soda or fruit juices.
- exercise and just get moving
- forgive all those who have said mean things. Don't hold on to grudges. You will be happy.
- always have an attitude of gratitude. Nothing is too hard for God :-)
- smoothies help to get in necessary nutrients or you just don't
Wanna chew up all those fruits and veggies.
Also, I watched a video on YouTube about smoothies, eating healthy to feel better, reducing mucous in your body, and reducing body odor. I Watched one of this guys video, and immediately started crying. I knew this was the missing info I needed. His videos are kinda long, but the one that helped me is reducing odor and smelling better.
Since changing my diet, my body odor is gone. I finally got pregnant after trying for 3 years. So many good things have come out of me changing my diet, and just educating myself. The videos gave me additional info on eating healthy and why. It was the missing info I needed.