I've already described how you should be taking turpentine for Whipples Disease in a previous post. Here it is again:
Whipple's disease is initially caused by bacteria that resides deep in the intestinal tract. This is their main breeding area. Using turpentine with an oil like castor oil will help to keep the turpentine from being absorbed into the blood -- so that the turps will primarily act to kill the bad bacteria in your gut. You should also expect a Herx reaction initially. If the Herx is awful just reduce the turps dosage -- but don't stop the protocol!.
After you have cleared the bad bacteria from your intestines you should then switch your protocol to taking the turps on an empty stomach wth one tblsp of raw honey or with blackstrap molasses or with a tspn of sugar. Take this on an empty stomach so the turps is rapidly absorbed from the stomach into the blood. This will help you to clear any residual bad bacteria from the blood, tissues and organs. Good luck!!
It might also be an idea to take higher dose Milk Thistle -- 1000mgs twice a day with meals -- to reduce the poisons that will always be released from the killed bacteria in your blood. Doing this will help to stop any excessive liver stress from these poisons and might also give you a gentler healing experience.
As regards pine oil, you can get this fairly cheaply on ebay(in 100ml amounts). Another alternative -- which is slower acting but still pretty good -- is pine bark extract. Don't use Pycnogenol extract -- it costs 3 times as much and I don't think its as good as pine bark extract.
I'm just throwing stuff I know at you as alternatives just to help you with your problem...