I tried a new detox "protocol" the past couple days. I loaded up with sulfur from eating a whole big clove of raw garlic, like the whole thing you buy in the store. Then, yesterday, I took 25 vitamin K2 pills followed an hour later with a big bunch of cilantro, and then 2 grams of KI. OMG I could still taste metallic taste in my mouth this morning. Now, I've been detoxing a long time, or so I thought. back in 2000 at work I went to the nurse for a tetanus shot, dummy me, and right after that my vision went sour. I ate a lot of swordfish and tuna at the time also. But, 15 years before that I worked alot with mercury in the lab. They told us it was poisonous but I had no idea. So I was pretty loaded up with mercury. It made me act weird, I was still a nice person but goofy, like something wrong with me. I realized it around 2004 and have been detoxing since, and real careful about what I eat. But this latest detox is like wow. I felt like a certain "madness" last night, good thing nobody was around here, I would have probably yelled at people for not good reason. Now, on to the vision thing.... I'm 56 and when I was 40 is when the tetanus shot got the best of me, and my vision got bad literally overnight after that shot. I've had vision improvements over the years but today, I can truly read the fine print on US Patent documents for the first time since 2000 without using reading glasses. I have definitely absolutely reversed the vision problem, its not perfect yet but waayyyyyy better. I still have a little ways to go but am definitely definitely making progress. Oh, I've been taking fish oil pills also the past 2 years, high in EPA and DHA, and also taking K2 regularly for two years. But, this thing I did yesterday with the high level of K2 from 25 pills, combined with my body being saturated with garlic sulfur, I think the cilantro and KI
mobilized a ton of mercury or something. I once read that the half life of mercury in the body is around 20 years and scoffed at that notion. But now I believe it.