This kind of cast i noticed for the previous couple of months already, and all the other ones were the way you described - mushy. But this one came out after not eating for a few days, only drinking juice, Wormwood
and doing a salt flush. It degrades fast and becomes brownish in color after some time, but during the salt flush, there was these kind of parasites:
The majority consisted of smaller parasites, round in shape with a tail, ranging from 0.2 to 3mm. It might be some other flukes, can never be 100% sure but regarding the food i eat, i tend to be aware and strict with what i consume, and i can be very sure that it's was nothing similar to anything what i ate. Also, i have observed older versions of this parasite
form, it was brown in color and firm.
I believe that i have consumed this parasite
in an egg form by drinking the contaminated spring water which i mentioned earlier, not the way when it breaches through the skin. Anyway, in a few days i will have my liver checked with ultrasound and colonoscopy performed. hopefully that will give a clearer direction on how to approach this problem.
*update, it appears that it is called hydatid disease when one ingests the egg, rather than schistosomiasis.