Just giving some news. It actually doesn't matter what kind of worms I have : I have found 4 different types of them (at least, but I couldn't keep on looking... it disgusts me too much).
This morning I had some which looked like the picture I took last day, but I found others :
- One that was long and thin and dark
- Others were white and very small (looking like pinworms I guess, but I think they could also be larvae of something else)
- Others are round and floating (looking like liver flukes = I had that for about a year in my stools BUT I thought it was some kind of mucus or undigested food until I saw what flukes look like)
- And I've got what seems to be parts of a HUGE ONE (not sure what is this... but this is so big :( ).
That's all as far as I know. Isn't that enough??? :(
Well, I'm infested. I had no idea and I'm disgusted from my own self. It seems that they settled in my body for sooo long!!!
How can I have so many different types of worms? Did it happen to anyone else or am I the best hostess ever???
Currently The one that was in my ear went away. I feel so glad to not have it pushing there anymore!!!
My chest and throat are still itching, and I have skin rash (not from scratching. I have some mucus and cout coming from my lungs (but this isn't awful though). I feel that my body is trying to get something out there. parasites
or not, I've always had bad breathing so whatever it is, I guess it's better out.
I feel better and bad in the same time. Better because I don't have restless sleep anymore, I sleep fine for the first time in like 10 years (OMG all those years I thought I had like a "psychosomatic" thing...). I also digest food so much better and I'm not bloated anymore. My belly looks flat!!! My face, eyes, nose, mouth are less congested. I feel like I am more energic.
But I also feel bad because I have some kind of "pinching" near the heart, I feel like my intestines are burning, and I have some kind of vertigo and nausea. Sometimes I feel like a lot of "pressure" in my head. Is that the "die-off"? How long is it supposed to last?
What I'm taking :
- garlic (a lot)
- apple cider vinegar (a lot)
- coconut oil
- herbal teas (cloves, sage, thym, rosemary, lavender, melissa)
- I will also try to eat one fennel (vegetable) per day, I don't know why but I feel that it is good... so, like garlic, just following the instinct
=> Is that enough?
I'm making lists of what is known and used to kill parasites. But what is the best thing to do : buy everything that is known to kill them and use all of these at the same time; or keep taking what I'm currently taking, and later make a "rotation" with other things?
They are all so different and here for so many time that, even if I hope so, I don't think that getting rid of them will take just some weeks...
Can I also take probiotics and L-glutamine while doing this? I used to take these pills when I felt too bloated (I know now that intestinal damages and flora are only one part of the problem).
Thanks for reading me.