This responds to your PM to me. Am posting on the forums since others often ask similar questions.
To measure your dosage for Ivermectin, use an oral medicine plastic syringe, available at drugstores:
All animal parasite meds are marked "not for human consumption." This is because pharmaceutical companies want you to take their overpriced meds. The Catch 22 part is that it's impossible to get an Rx from doctors because they don't believe in parasites & lab tests fail to ID them.
Follow the dosing instructions in the Albendazole & Ivermectin Protocol: http://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1586882#i
Good luck in your battle with the beasts! Keep the forum posted on your progress.
Your PM to me:
I believe I have Strongyloides, and I have ordered Ivermectin, I have all of the symptoms relating to Strongyloides, and only 1 or 2 symptoms relating to other Nematodes.
I already did the Praziquantel and Albendazole for 2 weeks,..
I have had 8 days off of Albendazole, as you recommended,then I started again on day 6, and ordered the ivermectin pour on for cattle, it just arrived today..
I have 2 concerns, one is that the syringe the ivermectin comes with does not have the marking for a 2.4 ml quantity.. only 10 ml, 20, ml, etc.. I don't want to guess, as this blue liquid looks very toxic.. any suggestions to get the correct dosage.+
Also, on the box it says, not for human consumption.
Should I take it anyway?
I am nervous,but eager get rid of the strongyloides, etc.
I also order the ivermectin in pill form..which will take another 5-8 days to arrive,
Your thoughts welcome
Cheers ~ ICU
ICU's Parasite Drug Treatment Protocols: