I have with a kidney stone in my ureter at some weeks and last week the things became bad, with a strong infection spreading quickly. To fight the infection I was taking 300 ml/day of colloidal silver fresh made, strong metallic taste (very high content of ions?). I was taking CS for over 3 weeks, then the doctor requested an urine test.
The test is showing white cells, confirming that an infection figthing was ongoing. The bacteria culture test (~24 hours long) made with the same sample came with the result I was expecting, the silver in the urine killed all the infection, BUT the culture is showing that good bacteria was present and alive in the urine sample.
I know about some claims that CS does not kill good bacteria, but this is an always critized claim.
I read also about a guy saying that mixed CS while making yogurt and the lactobacillus bacteria survived producing the yogurt and, according him, the production was as usual, without requiring a longer time, i.e., CS did not even reduced the culture reproduction or rate of grow.
One more input on the subject:
Howard Mitchell; a former teacher of physics and chemistry conducted a series of experiments with colloidal silver. He found that colloidal silver has no effect on acidophilus which is the ”good bacteria” found in the stomach. He used concentrations forty times higher than what might be expected to destroy other forms of bacteria. Even in large dosages it showed that the intestinal flora (good bacteria) flourished. In fact, there is speculation that the silver ions may be beneficial in stimulating a strong growth of beneficial bacteria, therefore assisting in boosting the immune system. From time to time, some may experience diarrhea if they ingest too much colloidal silver. Once they reduce the amount being ingested, the lactobacilli counts has shown to return to normal within 12 hours without any intervention.
Not a good test. Urine cultures are known to have contamination unless they got it with a catheter. do you have uti or kidney stones? Kidney stones are caused by crystals, not bacteria. There is also the question on concentration. 1 tsp in 500 ml of bacteria contaminated water will not do much. 50 ml of cs in 500 ml water will kill be a whole lot more effective.
Regardless of the source of the bacteria that was found, from contamination or not, it was not supposed to any bacteria to be able to survive.
I do not know about the concentration, but based on the quantity of fluids I was drinking, is to expect that at least 10% of the urine was from CS solution (~25 PPM). And the culture was grown for at least 24 hours, that should be more than enough for the CS kill all the bacteria.
I have kidney stone. Seems that it is too large to come out alone and by blocking the ureter it sparks the infection, that may become systemic.
A good bacteria is bad in one part of the body, while good and normal in other. For example, e coli in colon is not only normal, but essential. But e coli is the number one cause of food poisoning in the world. Another example, strep pneumonia is bad in throat, but normal in upper respiratory tract. so you see, thinking cs spares bacteria in one part of the body because it it's good there, but killing the same bacteria somewhere else because it causes disease is wishful thinking, in my opinion. It is just silver ions in water, after all right? I think some of these claims have no scientific basis and just pushed by sellers to entice gullible patients. I would much rather have them sell cs like a powerful antibiotic. Just eat a shit load of yogurt and kefir after you drink your cs.