I know this is totally not Iodine
related, but since I am an Iodine
user and frequent reader here I thought I'd ask you guys. Recently built a new home with a well. Well had to be "flushed" with bleach to get the junk out. We now have a high quality filtration system running to remove any bacterias. All other water tests came out decent as far as PH, iron levels, etc. Since July 4th, the day I decided to exfoliate "brush" my lips for fun, I've had terrible dry, burning chapped lips. I can only guess that the bleaching may have caused it. I can't imagine that the bleach is still coming out of our faucet/shower! Is there anything to help with this? I've been putting coconut oil and lip balm on constantly, but nothing is really getting rid of the problem. My lips soak it in like a sponge!