This article is a real eye opener. Most of the symptoms of Iodine
Deficiency & Candida Overgrowth are strangely the SAME! Most likely because Candida is a symptom of Iodine
However Candida is also the result of Antibiotics
When did a doctor ever tell a patient taking Antibiotics
to also restore gut flora with probiotics???
I had NO IDEA that Candida Overgrowth was this serious!
Symptoms Caused by Candida Overgrowth
* Addictions - See Cravings
===>> b3nault note
* Allergies, sensitivities and intolerances that worsen in damp, muggy or moldy places or weather that is damp, muggy, humid or rainy.
* Hay fever and asthma.
* Intolerances or allergies to perfumes, odors, fumes, fabric shop odors, grass, cats, dogs or other animals, tobacco smoke, chemicals, smog, molds, dust mites, dust, pollen, and other airborne substances.
* Athletes’ foot.
* Babies - colic, diaper rash, thrush (coated white tongue), and cradle cap.
* Bruising easily.
* Cheekbone or forehead tenderness, pain.
* Cold hands or feet, low body temperature.
* Cold-like symptoms - excessive mucus in the sinuses, nose, throat, bronchial tubes and lungs.
* Cravings or addictions for sugar, bread, pasta and other high carb foods, and also alcohol.
* Cysts, abnormal formation of, in different parts of the body, especially around the neck, throat, and ovaries, and in the bladder or scrotum.
* Digestive problems - diarrhea, constipation, abdominal distention, bloating or pain, gas, mucus in the stools, hiatal hernia, ulcers, suffering from bacteria, i.e. salmonella, E. coli, h. pylori, etc.
* Ears - ringing in the ears (tinnitus), sounds in the ears, ear infections, dryness, itchiness, ear pain, ear aches, ear discharges, fluid in ears, deafness, abnormal wax build-up.
* Eyes - erratic vision, spots in front of eyes (eye floaters) and flashing lights; redness, dryness, itching, excessive tearing, inability to tear, etc.
* Fatigue, chronic fatigue syndrome or Epstein Barr or a feeling of being drained of energy, lethargy, drowsiness.
* Flu-like symptoms.
* Glands – swollen, too little saliva (dryness in the mouth), blocked salivary glands, swollen lymph nodes.
* Hair loss, scum on the scalp, dandruff, itchy scalp, scalp sores and dryness.
* Heart palpitations and irregular heart beat.
* Headaches, migraines, brain fog, dizziness, etc.
* Hemorrhoids, and rectal itching, rash, irritation and redness.
* Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar), and diabetes.
* Hypothyroidism, Wilson’s Thyroid Syndrome, Hashimoto’s disease, hyperthyroidism, erratic thyroid function, etc.
* Irritability, nervousness, jitteriness and panic attacks.
* Lesions on the skin, and inside the body, i.e. the brain.
* Male associated problems - jock itch, loss of sex drive, impotence, prostitis, penis infections, difficulty urinating, urinary frequency or urgency, painful intercourse, swollen scrotum, etc.
* Female health problems - infertility, vaginitis, unusual odors, endometriosis (irregular or painful menstruation), cramps, menstrual irregularities, pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS), discharge, painful intercourse, loss of sexual drive, redness or swelling of the vulva and surrounding area, vaginal itching or thrush, burning or redness, or persistent infections.
* Fungal infections of the skin or nails, i.e. ringworm, saborrheic dermatitis, dark and light patches on the skin (tinea versicolor), etc.
* Joint pain, stiffness or swelling (arthritis).
* Kidney and bladder - infections, cystitis (inflammation of the bladder with possible infection), urinary frequency or urgency, low urine output, smelly urine, difficulty urinating, burning pain when urinating.
* Lack of appetite.
* Mind and Mood - anxiety attacks, crying spells, memory loss, feeling spaced out, depression(including suicidal feelings), manic feelings, inability to concentrate, mood swings, irritability, etc.
*Mouth sores or blisters, canker sores, dryness, bad breath, a white coating on the tongue (thrush) and blocked salivary glands.
* Muscle aches and pain, numbness, burning or tingling, and lack of strength and coordination.
* Nasal congestion, postnasal drip, itching, dryness.
Odor of the feet, hair or body not relieved by washing.
* Respiratory - cough, bronchitis or pneumonia, pain or tightness in the chest, wheezing, shortness of breath, asthma.
* Sick all over feeling.
* Sinus inflammation, swelling and infections.
* Skin – dryness, dry red patches, acne, pimples, hives, rashes, itching skin, eczema, psoriasis, seborrhoea, ringworm, contact dermatitis, rosacea, etc.
* Stomach – h. pylori bacteria (causes ulcers), heartburn, indigestion, hiatal hernia, acid reflux, belching, vomiting, burning, stomach pains, needle-like pains, food that seems to sit in the stomach like a lump, etc.
* Sleep - insomnia, waking up frequently, nightmares, restless sleep, etc.
* Sore throat, hoarse voice, constant tickle in the throat, laryngitis (loss of voice), etc.
The rest of this article is AMAZING !