I have just finished collecting most of the testimonials on Wombat's Iodine
Salve & Her Iodine
Cream. I never expected to see the AMAZING results posted by members of this forum.
See Testimonials, subject Iodine
Iodine Cream by Wombat at the Curezone
* List of unsolicited testimonials that can be found on the internet follows
( No Health claims can be legally made for iodine cream or iodine salve)
* Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to her mailing list, to be notified when product s available....high-odine skin cream, Iodine salve, and much more.
* Ordering details: //www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=1908963#i1
* Recipe for Iodine Cream - chrissmith - CZ
* Lesion is no longer a nodule, now a flat pink area -
* Bump on hand went away -
* Hypertrophic scar: Salve works as well as topical 2% Lugol's
* Bruised skin Heals MUCH faster -
* Surgery Healed in Record Time -
* Hearing problems cleared up with unique iodine salve
* Hemorrhoids & episiotomy scar reduced in size -
* Iodine Salve Works on Poisin Ivy !
* Another use for the salve is unexplained rashes -
* Iodine Salve is the BEST deodorant
* your salve is an awesome deoderant!
* VAST improvement for dry skin -
cured with iodine salve -
* no more dry and flaky skin..baby skin
* the flipping CURE for chiggers! -
* Cuts heal faster, mosquito bites &
* chiggers stop itching & heal
* I used the salve on my breasts, for FBD;
* Using it on the kelloids,
* did not leave a scar,
* Crepey looking, and red & red skin looks better;
* My mole seems to be lightening up;
* I have been using it on my atypial shingles rash
* in seconds,inflamed gum area turning a pinkie color!!
* ecezma and it hasn't itched since I put the salve on
* Excellent on skin tags for starters -
Bottom line - IMO, the iodine salve is like a slow release Lugols
2% that does not evaporate 88% that can easily be painted in spots as required.
Does anyone have a great testimonial for the iodine salve or the iodine cream that I missed?
Question for Wombat:
What can I add to Lugols
5% and GrapeSeed Oil to make them easily blend? (oil & water do not mix, needs an emulsifier) I think I found a nice emulsifier. A few drops of Lemon Juice seems to mix the iodine & oil nicely. Is there a better emulsifier?