said that if you did a Liver Flush
and it made you sick, it was a sure sign you had parasites. Live parasites
don't come out. From my own experience of trying to Liver Flush
w/o a parasite
killer, it's imperative to be killing off parasites
while you're liver flushing. You can start flushes after being on the parasite
killer for 5 days, but better if it's two weeks. Have to stay on it until they are eradicated. I don't think you'll have much luck with the flushes, if you don't. There is at least one parasite
in every stone that comes out. The body makes stones for the purpose of protecting itself from the bugs and their metabolic end products. That stuff gets walled off in the liver so it won't affect the rest of the body so bad.