Hi everyone :)
Hoping some of you can help me today, I've gotten myself a little sick somehow. I'm guessing food poisoning, but I'm not sure because I don't eat meat and follow a raw vegan diet. Maybe someone can make some sense of this.
Yesterday, for breakfast, I drank a glass of wheat grass juice. For lunch, I ate some raw brown rice with raw garlic, parsley, sea salt around 3pm. I didn't eat again until around 10pm and instead of salad I decided to eat nuts and dried fruits. Specifically, I ate (all raw organic) pumpkin seeds, cashews, brazil nuts, dried figs, dried apricots, and a banana.
I've been taking MH's Longevity Kit about a month now, so after my first meal I took a tablespoon of spice4life, a LBB capsule, with a glass of distilled water. Shortly afterwards, I took my teaspoon of No Crash. For my evening meal, I also drank a glass of distilled water with a tbls spice4life and LBB capsule.
I drank plenty of distilled water throughout the day.
I had a horrible night's sleep and didn't eat anything today. I had a bad stomachache and have been belching all day (also as I write this). I decided to take a tbls of spice4life and lbb with water to help the stomachache go away. Shortly afterwards, I also drank a glass of H20 with 2 capsules of ginger in it.
An hour later, I took a nap for 20 min., and woke up with diarreah and vomiting. I feel better, but I'm still belching. My father said this may happen when bile is still in the stomach.
Should I continue to take the spice4life, lbb, and no crash for the rest of the day, or should I fast. Also, when should I resume eating? I could really go for some more of those figs, probably not a good idea.
I don't think I've ever had food poisoning b4, so I'm a little thrown off here. Could I have gotten it from moldy brazil nuts? They tasted slightly off, but were still yummy.
Please anyone, some advice??? :)
Edit: Also, very strange, but I had a sort of nightmare last night after eating my late meal about having many mercury fillings in my teeth. I had to get them all removed, and my teeth were in a horrible state. Maybe my body was trying to tell me I had some kind of mercury toxicity? Although, I'm not sure what causes it.