I think its depending on your situation
what bugs and other condition you might have.
For me its tolerable (did not said OK) only at 1/2 teaspoon in 100 ml water twice a day. More is more trouble >> more constipation, pain in the kidneys...
BUT it can help with you reducing toxins load and with small parasites/younger ONLY. Felt no effects on bigger ones/old ones but if helps reducing the load try it.
I also have leaky gut and problems with liver detox and normal stool and maybe this is because...
What bugs do you have and what did he/she recommended?