After my last crash
i was thinking about other factors and symptoms i've had besides parasite cleanse pressure. Many symptoms made me think + ER blood tests showed low sodium besides other values. Probably the pressure of cleanse exhaust the adrenals so they cant retain sodium. My questions to you are :
What symptoms did you experience while low sodium? here are my symptoms:
- difficult breathing, cold hands and feets, foggy/blunt mind
- impaired digestion/low stomach acid/"no bowel and intestines movements"
- nausea, malaize, dried skin
What "strategies" do you have to re-establish sodium short term? worked for me:
- ER put 2 bags of NaCl in the vein in 4 hours - felt much better (standard procedure for everything here)
- small quantities of seasalt water (not a glass once)
- reduce supplements and foods high in potassium: milk thistle, garlic (i ate a lot for parasites), tomatoes, ...
- broth (bone, joint or veggie) although i have some issues with the gelatin/protein
- CHIPS...yeah chips
Other "strategies" i used to help adrenals short term:
- no efforts at all, vit.C, more proteins
- enema for better detox
- stopped every herbals cleanse
I recovered to the "original" condition in 1 week. I mean like i was before the cleanse.:)
What are your experiences regarding this ?
I'm sure sodium is not alone in this equotion but...