Hey forum! Hope everyone is happy and healthy, and enjoying summer ;D
keeps going limp (lol) and for some reason I thought I read from this post on Norman Walker's book that it was toxic when wilted:
After reading said post, I realized that it didn't say anything on wilted Celery
and then googled ' Dr. Schulze
wilted celery' which led me to this:
"Don't ever use brown, wilted celery. It can be toxic."
So I'm assuming since my Celery
isn't brown, just 'limp' it should still be okay to use. I've noticed that it has a slightly different taste but can be supposedly brought back (by submerging in ice cold water for 5 min and then sealing tightly in fridge).
I guess problem solved, though I just felt like sharing. I'm on all organic produce now, and after reading the excerpt from Norman Walker's book, I cringe at the thought of INorganic minerals from cooked foods! Not to mention the dreaded OXALIC ACID (((( gasps )))) , inorganic 'cooked' oxalic acid, that is.