Update on //www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=1913488
That was 48 days ago: 27th of February. Doesn’t time just fly by!
I’ve been on iodone/iodide for five and a half months now.
Since the last post I’ve changed a few things:
- added boron (as borax): this has finally killed off the candida
- added adrenal pills (dessicated adrenals)
- added vitamin A (retinol)
- added vit K (K2 as MK4)
- stopped taking so much bicarb
- B12 sublingually
- no more hypo-T pills (T3 or T4): hooray!
I feel that especially the adrenal pills have made big difference. I no longer lose my energy at about 15:00. I can finish the day now on a normal energy level.
The adrenal pills and the boron also made a big change in my periods: last menstrual period was the first painless one in five years and the first ill-free one in 20 years. They are pretty fierce though: I bleed a lot in just a few days.
I still have intermittent bleeding: I bleed off and on all the time, but only a little. Does anyone know what this is about?
My candida is gone: I can eat carbs again – no problem, it’s amazing. I think the boron did this. I’m taking it faithfully now, every day. I am still carefull though with the carbs.
Today two collegues where down with hey fever. I hadn’t even realised the season had begun yet! No more allergies for me!
My liver is still having a hard time. My tongue is swollen and you can clearly see the teeth marks at the edges. I’m taking liver support and drinking a lot of water. Also I’m salt loading often. I’m also taking extra selenium to pick up more mercury. I’m a bit at a loss here: can anyone tell me if they have a good tip? Maybe I’m mistaken and it is not the liver?
I always start with 50 mg I2 / I- in the form of Lugols
(15%) in the morning. I put the drops in ACV with a lot of luke warm water added to it. Then later in the day I add SSKI
When I take too little SSKI
, I revert to hypo-T: dry skin, hoarsness, feeling cold, empty leggs when cycling, no energy, sleeeeeepy (but not sleeping well), problems with concentration and problem solving. My minimum level of SSKI
is 500 mg daily. Which probably means I’m pretty toxic. Whenever I take less, I get the hypo-T symptoms.
When I take 1500 mg of SSKI or more, I get terrible headaches and neckpains and lower back pains. This is when my tongue really starts to swell big time. I always have the teeth marks at the edges, sometimes better, sometimes worse. But when I take 1500 mg or more of SSKI, they get really bad. I assume that is because too much bad stuff is released at the same time and my poor battered liver is not coping? Or maybe my kidneys? I cannot drink enough water or salt load fast enough to stay ahead of the pain.
So I stay at a level of about 750 mg a day: well above the minimum of 500 mg and also well beneath the level that results in pain.
I found the perfect lunch-solution (gluten and wheat free): these are delicious, easy to make and my tummy loves them:
Gluten-Free, Egg-Free, Sugar-Free Oatmeal Cookies
But I made my own version:
Basic Ingredients (I use organic)
• 2 medium size bananas (if you like them wetter: add a banana)
• 75 gram real butter, soft or melted: use grass-fed
• 190 gram uncooked quick-cooking gluten-free oats (NOT Quaker)
• 75 gram raisins
• 65 gram walnuts
• 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
I make these cookies entirely in the food processor:
1. I start by pulsing the bananas until they are a thin puree
2. add the other ingredients and pulse until smooth
3. add all of the oatmeal and pulse again. It takes only a couple of quick pulses
4. now put this mixture into a bowl and look if it properly combined. If some oats remain dry, then carefully add little water.
5. Heat oven to 180 °C.
6. Let the cookie batter stand for about five minutes
7. Now spread the mixture evenly over the baking sheets, as thinly as possible. Then draw lines in this mixture, separating it into individual cookies
8. Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until the cookies are lightly browned.
9. Remove to a wire rack to cool and let the cookies dry a little further by taking them off the baking sheets directly onto the rack.
And this is maybe a little O/T, but also a good use for SSKI. My husband sowed some koriander seeds a while ago. They got moldy after a while: nicely firr coated. I felt bad for him, so I sprinkled some SSKI over the seeds and gave them another chance. This morning I glanced into the pot and: mold = gone and seedlings are appearing. I wonder how big this koriander will grow lol.
I use SSKI when I want to make things keep longer: I often make a big pot of soup (enough for a whole week or two), cool it and then add some drops of SSKI. It makes it keep forever in the fridge.
Good health everyone! And thanks for all the help! Can't thank you all enough! Trapper for the advise on adrenal pills and Ginagirl for all the advise on supps! And Wombat on the wheat free! Thanks!