Hello, i have had very similar symptoms for the last 14 yrs, after swallowing a dental filling. However over the yrs i have learnt so much ,having tried so many different things. i have spent an absolute fortune on alternative treatments, mercury chelation, candida and chronic fatigue type medications/herbs. Today most of my symptoms have gone.
I have managed to build up my own immune system gradually and finally have my old self back...though its been a long road to recovery.
These days i can eat mostly anything but i do tend to limit pure Sugar
as much as possible. years ago i could barely digest rice or any food for that matter, i was for many years coping with tinnitis, brain fog/memory problems, fermentation, constant gut problems, pins and needles, insomnia, to name just some of the horrible symptoms.I take an anti-parasitic tinture/tablets twice yearly for 6 weeks at a time, i also believe that the homemade kefir that i drink every day has had a huge benefit on my health. I would also advocate walking,40-60 mins a day briskly. Currently i have been eating and drinking normally and feeling great..even if you have all consuming health problems that seem inpossible to cope with eventually there is light at end of the tunnel and given some help in the right direction homeostatis should return.