Hello, do you have any experience with immune modulators suitable for person with adrenal fatigue? I want to buy Cat's claw (Una de gato) but I am not sure whether it will not worse my adrenal fatigue and hypothyroid symptoms.
Weak immune system can also have relationship with ph balance.
I believe that acid environment is very suitable for all kind of viruses and bacteria.
In last days I read interesting book from Kurt Tepperwein where following steps are mentioned:
1. Stress, anxiety, no exercise, wrong breath...
causes acid environment in body
2. To make ph balanced in our body, minerals like calcium,
magnesium... are consumed from body
3. Immune system is getting weak
4. Viruses and bacterias grow and produce much more toxins.
5. Toxins are damaging our liver, adrenal, thyroid... .
6. Adrenal fatigue is present, hypothyroid is present or
hypothyroid antibodies are produces by our body.
Sorry for my English I am not native speaker.