Spontaneous Candida Die-Off
I first began my quest to cure myself of systemic candidiasis near the end of 2008. I had chronic sinusitis, incessant mucus, inability to gain weight, bouts of intense dizziness, low energy, feeling hung over, occasional blackouts, whole body skin fungus and discoloration (Tinea versicolor), whole body pins and needles prickling pain whenever I went into the sun or had an emotional reaction, and ravenous sugar cravings. Life was basically hell and I committed my entire mind, body, and spirit to conquering my adversary. I discovered a miraculous combination that really changed the tide of battle against candida: eating only green leafy vegetables and taking an enzyme product called candex to digest the cell walls of candida. It was so effective that I simply could not believe the amount of candida colonies dying and coming out in my stool. It took tremendous will power to stick to this regimen, but I endured it thinking that it would only last a few weeks to a month. Well, I kept it going for over a year and a half. The candida simply kept dying and my iron will and determination to heal myself gave me strength. I wanted to write a book when I reached a complete cure but this stage simply never came. Make no mistake, however: The results were devastating to candida and I eliminated almost a thousand colonies from my intestinal lining. All my symptoms were cured and never came back with the exception of some remaining white fungus spots on my lower back.
Eventually I had recovered enough and returned to a normal diet, changing my focus to liver flushing (which has been a healing miracle in and of itself).
In of beginning of September 2011 two pivotal shifts occured for me in my final battle against candida: I victoriously completed my 7th liver flush; releasing hundreds of stones of various colors, some as big as olives. I also achieved a most promising sign of improvement: bright, clear green bile! It was the first flush I ever did where the bile released was not murky brown sludge. I noticed vastly improved digestion for about 10 days following this flush.
About a week later, I did my first round of chelation with 50mg DMSA via cutler protocol. I regret waiting so long to chelate because what I discovered, to my greatest delight, was colonies of fungal candida dying and coming out in my stool. Keep in mind I have done very powerful antifungal regimens in the interim and even 15+ cloves raw garlic only occasionally yielded a little die off. So to see DMSA having THIS effect was truly exciting.
In the photo below, you can see the colonies killed from the DMSA beginning with the "S" on 9/11 until about 9/15 (the far upper left corner is leftover from 09). At this point my improved digestion waned away and the colonies stopped dying after the round of chelation. My bile flow was impaired and I began preparation for my 8th flush. On 9/24 I made an incredibly potent ginger miso soup in preparation for my liver flush #8 comprised of 1 entire onion, 7 cloves of garlic, and about 1/4 A POUND of ginger. I added brown rice to slow the digestion and chewed every single piece of ginger. To my greatest delight, this produced candida die-off! However, it too was short lived. Another week of no die-off. Then on 10/1/11 I made another, less potent ginger soup with quinoa. I released the long colony near the left center of the page.
Once again my bile flow occluded and I decided to go really overboard with my ginger miso soup. On 10/6/11 I made a super-human pot of ginger soup with almost an entire pound of ginger in it and ate about 2/3 the pot in one sitting, chewing and swalloing all the ginger. It was like a candistatic ginger bomb. The next morning I released several colonies of candida, (all on the bottom left of the page), and... several bile green blobs of LIVER CANDIDA! The ginger was so powerful that it had automatically unclogged my biliary pathway AND killed candida in my biliary ducts!
Then something very powerful and miraculous happened because it was like my candida suddenly just THREW IN THE TOWEL!! He was like "F*** this S**t I'm OUTTA HERE..."
I ENTERED SPONTANEOUS CANDIDA DIE-OFF!!!!
For the next 3 months, no matter what I ate, drank, did, or didn't do, I had candida colonies coming out with nearly every bowel movement!! The entire page of candida was released in just SIX DAYS:
And the next one, 7 days:
And I have another entire page yet to be uploaded,
AND I'm about 3/4 of my way into a FIFTH page
AND I had time to make the following MASTERPIECE to declare TRIUMPHANT VICTORY over my lifelong HEROIC BATTLE against the demonic alien parasite known as CANDIDA:
ME = AWESOME!!!
AND YES I WILL BE WRITING A
BOOK SO STAY TUNED!!!!!
Dvjorge, you are wrong on 3 counts:
1) You are wrong about the liver flush stones.
2) You are wrong about the candida colonies.
3) You are wrong to post such a response in a support forum.
There is an overwhelming case for the intrahepatic reality of liver flush stones as well as an enormous body of anecdotal evidence on this site's archives.
1) The idea that liver flush stones are somehow a product of the flush itself very quickly falls apart when you consider the occurrence of stones with a calcified shell being released in conjunction with the regular stones. When cut in half these stones are jade green. Andreas Moris's wife instantly cured her acute back pain after releasing 100 of these such stones.
2) Oftentimes the stones are passed in conjunction with liver flukes and other parasites of intrahepatic origin, like in my case stones covered in mycelial candida.
3) Stones cease being released after the flushing is complete, accompanied with a cessation of symptoms associated with intrahepatic stones.
4) Some flushes produce no stones; while many have reported releasing stones without flushing at all.
5) The size and amount of the liver stones released are strongly correlated to the diameter range and ratio of the biliary duct network. There are innumerable tiny stones often the size of a grain of sand released, with increasingly fewer quantities the larger the stone is, tapering off to about 1cm, the diameter of the common bile duct.
6) There is a progression to flushing, with improved digestion and cessation of ailments for a brief period followed by a return of ailments and reduction in digestion as the deeper stones progress forward down the biliary ducts and once again occlude bile flow. More stones are released after 6 weeks after a flush than after 2 weeks.
7) There are varying colors of stones released at the same time despite passing nearly clear water due to the purging effects of the epsom salt, and consuming clear oil in the flush drink. Stones stored in the liver from different time periods and composed of different materials are released at the same time. There are also different colors of stones passed from flush to flush.
8) People, such as myself, have passed stones immediately after consuming the flush mixture.
9) People have passed stones on the eve of the flush before taking any mixture.
10) People have passed stones during the apple juice preparation phase.
11) People have passed stones from coffee enemas.
12) People have passed stones from eating several avocados.
13) People have passed stones from drinking carrot juice after prolonged water fasts.
14) The time of passage through the gastrointestinal tract is insufficient for saponification and formation of stones due to the laxative effect of epsom salt. Contractions of the gallbladder are felt just minutes prior to releasing the stones.
15) Some stones are clearly observed to be comprised of smaller stones that have clumped together over time, correlating to the formation of intrahepatic stones where smaller stones from the smaller biliary ducts clump together with other smaller stones as the ducts merge together into a larger duct.
16) Some tubular formations are released with hollow centers resembling the tubular shape of biliary ducts.
17) There are direct physical sensations of stones leaving the liver and gallbladder and traveling down the intestines.
18) Upon releasing stones, there is permanently more room to breathe, and more room for the stomach to expand and comfortably hold more food.
19) Completely flushing the liver until no more stones are released is directly and strongly correlated to the cessation of longstanding symptoms associated with intrahepatic stones.
Considering all the above, it should be overwhelmingly evident to any reasonably thinking individual that the origin of the liver flush stones is indeed intrahepatic.
Now consider some of the counter arguments from the proponents of the fecal soap cult: "Fecal dye" accounting for the various colors of the stones (what about passing only clear water prior to passing stones?) ,"Undigested cellulose" accounting for tubular waxy formations with a hollow center (once again, what about the fast beforehand and the absence of intestinal debris?), "calcium oxalates from the carrot juice" accounting for calcified stones (this one has got to be the most ridiculous. Does anyone really believe that calcium from carrot juice can coat a liver stone with a hard white shell in the 20 seconds it takes to exit the intestines?).
The origin of the liver flush stones is indeed intrahepatic.
And as for the candida fungal colonies, they are obviously not mucus. Mucus is a viscous colloid containing enzymes, immunoglobulin, inorganic salts, proteins, and glycoproteins known as mucins that give it it's unique texture and viscosity.
The candida colonies in my photos are fungal colonies with cell walls and a distinct texture and smell.
It is not mucus. You can pick it up and it maintains its shape. You can pull it and swing it around and it will not break. You can squeeze it and it will not part. It releases an acrid odor when dying that resembles brewers yeast, gasoline, and rotten eggs. I have released some with bloody insertions where their rhizomes penetrated my intestinal lining. Oftentimes they have veins going through them resembling a nervous system.
I believe I have made my case.
Thankfully, within the past 2 months this ignorant poster has actually passed a few fungal colonies from doing nystatin enemas. Hopefully he a lot lot more humble and reasonable now:
Now that's what I call positive growth!!
The truth always wins in the end- it just takes time for people like this guy to wake up from their slumber. Who knows- maybe he never would have drawn the conclusion that what he passed with the nystatin enemas were indeed fungal colonies were it not for him reading my post and seeing my pictures.
It seems the world is no longer flat.
I agree... those might be worms/parasites rather than candida. I think many people confuse candida with alot of other things. Most of the times its strands/clumps of mucus caused by the antifungals or chemicals/alcohols released by the candida. I observed this in my colonics. The more harsh antifungals i took the more mucus production their was. Or any irritating/hard to digest food produced more mucus.--Good for michael that he found what worked for him.--