Should you stop the treatment? It would depend on how serious the rash is. I've had many rashes during anti-yeast treatment and chelating, but they've all gone away. If the treatment is helping, then I wouldn't let a rash stop you unless it seems really serious.
I just wanted to point out that your symptoms are very similar to commonly described symptoms of chronic heavy metal toxicity. Have you considered that as a possible cause? If your mother had heavy metals, like mercury or lead, in her system, then the metals would have entered you through the placenta before you were born.
I recommend some research into chronic heavy metal toxicity to see if it makes sense in your case.