You need to have good kidneys before trying the Hulda Clark
e but there are alternatives and the Dave Frahm is highly recommended:
1. For three days drink at least 4 glasses of freshly made apple juice each day. (Spaced throughout the day - morning, noon, afternoon and night) Organic Green Granny Smith apples are best. If you don't have a juicer buy 100% unsweetened apple juice (organic is best). The malic acid in apple juice helps to begin to soften and break up stones.
If you choose, you can substitute a supplement called Magnesium Malate/Malic Acid for the apple juice. Take 2 or more capsules 3 to 4 times a day for 3 days. (An added bonus, this supplement gives extra energy)
It is not necessary to be fasting. However, when you are fasting is the best time to flush.
2. On the evening of day 3, drink 2 oz.
olive oil mixed with 2 oz.
(Used to say 4 oz.
but Dave Frahm discovered that 2 ozs. works fine) of freshly squeezed lemon juice. (Grapefruit juice can be used, but results from lemon juice are better)
3. Lie down on your right side for 20 minutes, keeping your right knees as close to your chest as you can. (This position opens the pathway to your gallbladder, so that the olive oil and lemon juice can work to dissolve and clean out any stones that have been forming. A bit of "flu-like" nausea is not unusual but will quickly pass.)
4. Before going to bed, drink a 10 to 12 oz
bottle of magnesium citrate. (Purchased at the local drug store in the laxative section for under $1.29) It is very tart, I find drinking it with a straw helps a lot. (Comes in Cherry or Lemon flavors - use either)
5. When you awake the next morning (or that night) and use the bathroom, expect to pass what might be referred to as sludge. You might also pass soft, round stones of varying sizes and colours, mostly green. They float, and they look much like fuzzy, undigested peas. Some people have passed hundreds at a time.
The procedure can be repeated in a few days, or a month. As often as necessary you like.