October 7 2010 Thursday
90 day phase begins with gratitude
Here are my observations from the 1st Humaworm cleanse:
I had felt as though something was wrong for many, many, many years, and then in the past 3 years, my poor health got significantly worse and I broke down emotionally. My hair began to fall out, I couldn’t remember words. I could not sleep through the night, going to sleep at 10 or 11pm, waking up for 2-3 hours regularly at around 2 o’clock in the morning, when I have to be at work at 9am.
I had a few episodes at work and also with friends where I cried uncontrollably for 2-3 hours. I had no confidence in myself as a result of so many years of not being able to remember things or communicate effectively. When you are in this state - you are easily victimized by others.
There are many things that may have affected my health. When I was young, after taking birth control pills, my weight ballooned, I continuously fought the urges to overeat, sometimes with bulimic episodes. About 30 years ago, I went to Mexico, got very sick with Montezuma’s revenge and never treated it because I am wary of doctors. The diarrhea went away after a couple of months. I have been exposed to solvent chemicals and paints. I have symptoms of candida, which I fought with diflucan, nystatin, tee tree oil, caprilic acid, you name it. I have traveled all over the world, including to developing countries. I’ve sought help from doctors and got stool tests for parasites, which showed nothing. I got to a point where I was simply not functional and could not go on.
Here is what I did about it – these are my steps toward change.
• I experienced suffering in such a deep way that I couldn’t forget it even though I couldn’t remember things any longer. So I had deep experiential insights about the need for change. People call this bottoming out.
• I did a vision board to declare to myself what I was going to do.
• I learned what to do from others.
• I restated my personal values.
• I declared that I was open and willing to accept change and new experiences.
• I adopted the ‘30 day trial concept’ from a self-help expert: Steve Pavlina
• I acknowledged the positive results, as a way to reinforce my change actions and commitment.
• I learned from my spiritual guide (my sister) about the opportunity and choice we have every moment to focus on what is positive.
• I acknowledged investment required on a daily basis to maintain changed behavior.
• I changed my diet many years ago, removing pork, gluten and sugar — it wasn’t enough.
• I changed it more to increase raw foods, eliminate wine and decrease other carbohydrates.
• I began a 10-session intravenous chelation treatment.
• I took castor oil for 3 days, a couple of tablespoons before bed, and expelled ascaris.
• I began Humaworm.
Here is what happened after taking Humaworm:
• I felt like I was getting ill, but it didn’t manifest into anything.
• I had some intermittent constipation, and when I did, I felt ill.
• My left foot became intensely, insanely itchy and one of my toes swelled so large that the skin broke and peeled off. This foot has continued to itch on and off. I put RG’s medicated cream to sooth it.
• Within a week of the Humaworm, I had a herpetic outbreak, which went away after 2 weeks.
• Within a week, I was able to sleep the night through.
• I checked BMs regularly and saw the tomato things - the flukes, and I saw loads of thread-like worms, (don’t know what they are) and some long ones, ascaris roundworms.
• My nails began to grow faster, and I hope that my hair will grow back.
• I began to be able to remember, and then to communicate, and then to be friendly and kind, and then to be confident.
And now I am deeply grateful.
I know I have a lot more internal cleansing to do, but I am writing this to close out this 30 day journey, to acknowledge my hard work, to share my lessons learned in the hope that it is a gift to others, and especially to thank the people at Humaworm.
I feel better than I ever have, I have never lived my life like I am living it now, with this level of joy and love. THANK YOU.