Sodium chlorite is not a new chemical. It has been used in industry for ages. Chemical engineers have looked at the process and reviewed what actually happens when you mix acids and sodium chlorite.
Sodium chlorite is stabilized chlorine dioxide. When you lower the PH of the sodium chlorite, chlorine dioxide is released. The further you lower the PH the more of the available chlorine dioxide is released as free chlorine dioxide.
Acidified sodium chlorite is a newer technology. It made its way into food processing in the late 1970's. Adding a weak acid to sodium chlorite forms chlorous acid. The properties of chlorous acid are great for slaughter houses and food processing plants. Chlorous acid (mixed Miracle-Mineral-Supplement
) is not used for water purification because of the high levels of disinfection by products formed.
Jim Humble, in his book, claims several times that all you need is a 1 PPM concentration of chlorine dioxide to kill pathogens. If that is all that is needed, why does he want you to take a dose that has 190 PPM chlorine dioxide in it?
Jim Humble also stated in his book that he started out using "stabilized oxygen." "Stabilized oxygen" is simply sodium chlorite in water. No acid added. Using that product he claimed to have 70% success in curing malaria. If sodium chlorite is that harmful to the body, why did he have such a high rate of success when using it. He also stated that he had used "stabilized oxygen" for years.
The real concern is chlorite. Simply mixing an acid with sodium chlorite does not get rid of the chlorite in the solution. When you mix two chemicals together you form another. Dropping the PH of sodium chlorite by adding an acid forms chlorous acid. There is some free chlorine dioxide released when forming chlorous acid, but most of the chlorine dioxide is held in solution in the form of chlorous acid. The chlorine dioxide breaks down into chlorite and chlorate roughly in the ratio of 70% chlorite and 30% chlorate. There is also a small amount of chloride formed. You will notice that studies done on chlorine dioxide often include chlorite. You should look some of them up and see what they have to say.
Your statement is incorrect...
You said "What makes mms so unique are its properties as an oxidant with exact oxidation power - enough to oxidize anaerobic orginisms... but not enough power to oxidize humans cells. It is a weaker oxidizer than oxygen you breathe, so it is less harmful than oxygen!"
Your statement would be close to correct if you were talking about chlorine dioxide, but chlorine dioxide oxidizes everything it comes into contact with, anaerobic and aerobic. In water the first electron oxidation has less potential than oxygen, but you are forgetting that after the first electron exchange you still have chlorite that continues the oxidation process. Also, chlorous acid has a much higher oxidation potential and falls just below ozone in oxidation reduction potential.
The Lubbers study did involve a rising dose test. They went all the way to 26 PPM. Compare that with the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement
3 drop protocol at 190 PPM. The Lubbers study involved one dose of the high concentration. Contrast that with the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement
protocol that can involve weeks of 190 PPM concentration taken 8 - 10 times a day. Also keep in mind that the Lubbers study used chlorine dioxide in water and MMS involves chlorous acid. While related in that both start out with sodium chlorite, they are vastly different technologies.
You should review the information available on chlorine dioxide and chlorous acid and do some testing on your own. You may then find that you are the one that is misleading people about how safe the MMS protocol is.
The main problem with safety is that the MMS protocol is not immediately lethal. Oxidative stress takes time to manifest itself. Look up the information on chlorite. Do your own calculations on how much is involved in the MMS protocol. Compare that the the amounts of chlorite that animal studies have found harmful. Also look up the effect of oxidative stress on the body and compare those effects.
Oxidizers can benefit the body, but don't state that MMS is safe because of a study done with a different material at a concentration much lower over a limited period of 12 weeks. This is like saying that a study was done over 12 weeks showing no adverse effects from taking 1 aspirin a day and this shows that it is safe to take 38 aspirin a day. The 38 comes from the difference between 5 PPM used in the study and 190 PPM from a 3 drop dose of MMS. This analogy is still off because in both cases aspirin was mentioned, but it illustrates the difference in concentrations. Once again the Lubbers study involved chlorine dioxide in water. The chlorine dioxide water had a neutral PH. There was no acid in the water. MMS involves chlorous acid which is a different chemical, and it is used at a much higher concentration that what was used in the Lubbers study.