I am so glad there are others going through these toilet traumas as well. Even though I put a bunch of toilet paper to absorb the splash, inevitably some droplets splash back. I am also using gloves and use a baby wipe (with witch hazel on it) and spray Colloidal Silver
on it before the wipe as well as put gold bond powder in my private area to dry out/absorb the bacteria/parasites. It seems to help a little. I put one of those bleach tablets in and seems to lessen (but not kill!) the itchy micro-organisms that are contained in the minor splash back. I think that the micro-organisms swim through it for a little while but, given long enough exposure to it, they should die. Unfortunately, they are fool-hardy but not indomitable, thank goodness. I am putting in not 1, but 2 bleach tablets in the toilet to hopefully kill those things and if that doesn't work, I am going to go in a cup and plastic bag. LOL. If I don't laugh, I'll cry. God bless.