I have always wondered if this contributed to my illness. I was out hiking the other day and I swallowed a large bug. I tried to cough it up but couldn't. In my life I have swallowed a number of bugs and flies. Will this hurt my body? If so, what could I do about it besides keeping my mouth shut?
Some insects such as(grasshoppers,etc..) sometimes carry parasites on them. So it is possible to get sick from eating a uncook bug. But it could also be a coincidence to. You should probably go to the doctor if you are not feeling well.