well i thought i had it all out. there was a time when it didnt affect me like this. i am wondering where it came from?
looking at wild salmon again, that could be it. that or there is some mercury released in this house. wouldnt surprise me since the japanese guy a few owners back had four foot tubes everywhere. he must have worked in a factory before he retired. my grandpa was the same way retiring from boeing in wichita. he was blind as a bat except in broad daylight and fluorescents or high intensity high pressure bulbs as in sodium or metal halide. i never did like any of the mercury lights, even the high pressure ones. they are nt even very efficient. high pressure sodium is the best, though the light is a bit orange/red. blue are the halides and pink is the mercury.