This is what I would do... Go to Jim Humble's site to verify if I am right.
Get some Miracle-Mineral-Supplement
, put a certain amount of 20 to 50 drops depending on the size of the room, understand that each drop has to be activated by five drops of citric acid
(now here, it is not for ingestion so white vinegar will do...) put that in a saucer on the floor with all windows closed as well as doors. GO OUTSIDE for the day...!! On return, treat other rooms or aerate well. After Katrina in Louisiana, that is what they did. Odors went away and any bacteria too. See for yourself and don't take my word, google your way up to Miracle-Mineral-Supplement
(it is sold very cheap on internet)