So I've been having success with Ozonated MMS water.
Really seems to taste better than normal MMS mixture. Also no nausea or bowel discomfort.
I have a 5-10 drop mixture in a large cup of water, I ozonate that with a cheap generator. When I do it some sort of smoke comes out of the water that doesn't make me cough.
Anyone know what this smoke is?
Peace and thriving health to all of you.
Are you crazy? First of all MMS is a poison. Second of all, why would you want to oxidize this "therapeutic agent" before ingesting it. Assuming MMS was more beneficial than harmful, you are completely defeating the purpose of this chlorine additive.
And lastly, we have no idea what this smoke is being generated from the oxidiation of the MMS by the ozone. This could be some serious serious toxic stuff to your liver, kidneys, heart, or any of your other organs.
If the smoke is coming out of the water, that also means the water is being saturating with this by-product. If you are smart, you will cease this practice right a way. And if you are really smart you will get rid of the MMS too.