--Beginning of quote--
4/2/2007: Ted from Bangkok writes, "No one uses 1% concentration for internal purposes either.”
In the alternative health field, the maximum is actually 0.5% concentration. Actually and optimum H2O2 concentration was first determined in 1950s by Dr. Reginald Holman by implanting Walker 256 adenocarcinoma tumours. The drinking water for the rat used H2O2 optimum concentration needed to kill the tumors were about 0.45 percent.
Tumours completely disappeared in 15 to 60 days in rats. Of course a better way is to add 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda in the glass of 0.45% concentration of H2O2. This can be extended to treatment of almost any kinds of conditions, from virus, bacteria, microbial infections, pneumonia, tuberculosis, flu, etc. My own experience of using just baking soda (also increases the body's oxygen) and ascorbate vitamin C about three weeks for a small tumor to go into remission.
A more effective I think in the future of peroxide therapy is to add baking soda to the 0.45% concentration to normal drinking water since baking soda is alkaline and increases oxygen, while the peroxide furthers this natural increase. Ted"
--end of quote--
The info below was also found at earthclinic but I never tested any of the mentioned combinations.
You will have to search earthclinic site to find out the use of some of the chemical compounda mentioned in below.
--Beginning of excerpts--
1. A hydrogen peroxide cannot be combined with sodium thiosulfate. Both would neutralize each other, but they can be taken hours apart.
2. A hydrogen peroxide cannot be combined too frequently with ammonium chloride, or ammonium bicarbonate. It tends to cause headaches.
5. Hydrogen peroxide with any of the alkalizing remedy can be combined and is synergistic. I do this very often. A sea salt can be combined with hydrogen peroxide.
6. Blackstrap mollasses is considered neutral, and can be combined with any remedies mentioned in the above.
8. Borax and hydrogen peroxide and any alkalizing remedy can be combined without problems.
11. Milk of magnesia, hydrogen peroxide and borax can be combined in any combination.
17. A hydrogen peroxide therapy used cannot be combined with ammonium compounds in general. There are exceptions if the hydrogen peroxide added n water is of low concentration and is taken only once a day. That's use to kill the fungus and autoimmunity issues.
20. A person who pH is very high and protein in urine is high, a peroxide remedy and alkalizing remedy is actually needed more. This is due to extreme acidity which causes the body's protein to breakdown into ammonia, which is a strong form of alkalzing.
--end of excerpts--