my doctor agreed to let me have a blood test for mercury and lead. I am worried though that, even if the blood test is negative, this does not mean that there isnt toxicity.
Both my doctor and the nurse who did the test said that they had never been asked to do this test before. It doesnt increase my confidence. Also, of course, people are not always as susceptible to heavy metal toxicity - depending upon the state of their digestion.
I have so far had four fillings replaced and things did not get any worse on the day after the work was done, which made me think that either all the fuss is about nothing, or was a good dentist.
Has anyone else had such bloodtests and what were the results?
When I had some teeth pulled which
had amalgams, I opted to assume that
I had mercury to be detoxed. If not
from the extractions, then from the
grinding of my teeth against each
other in chewing, or drinking hot
liquids which may have leached some
into my system. I have opted to use
clay to detox the mercury. I was not
sure what to expect when I got rid
of my mercury and some might doubt
my observations, but I feel much better.
I am also satisfied that using clay
has worked fine in detoxing whatever
mercury I may have had in my system.