Hello world, After two weeks of testing for odors I can say that I am free from all bad breath and Body Odor
I suffered for about fifteen years with this problem and finally I say it is SWEET to live life to the fullest again.
All thanks to Jesus Christ the Savior and some family members for support. Basically I lost most of my friends through this ordeal because they never understood why I would not show up to social functions.
They thought I turned into a social introvert. In fact most of them laughed at me when I had symptoms of odor.
I've been through lot's of pain, tears, struggles ups and downs, emotional rollercoster, people lauging at me, humiliation, paranoia, fear, etc.
It's no joke and NO fun going through this because I felt all alone. I basically had no social support except a few family members and that was it.
Here's a list of what triggered my odor. I could not eat anything except green vegetables and small portions of brown rice daily which contolled my odor temporarily.
1. any type of alcohol beverage- the next day I was stinking it up.
2. milk - along with cheese this is bad stuff for anybody.
3. protein - I could not eat protein at all. It seemed like the bacteria just loved this stuff.
4. bread - yeah, I had to stop eating rice bread and wheat bread because the bacteria was feeding on this stuff.
5. Nuts - yup, all nuts for me was a nightmare. I was really stinking it up the room the next day.
Basically, for months and months of testing and tweeking which foods triggered and which foods helped the odor I came to the conclusion that you can temporarily fight off odor with lots of dark green vegetables or a veggie diet.
This is only a temporarily solution at the time till I finally found the ROOT of the problem that cured me for good.
Along with Dark Green vegetables I also found that garlic and onions are bacteria fighters as well.
From years and years of experience and reading other people being set free from bad breath and Body Odor
I found that that the most popular causes of bad breath and Body Odor
are or possibility from:
1.Candida - yeast infection in the gut or also called leaky gut.
2. H pylori - bacteria in the stomach... you can get tested from your local doctor through a laboratory for this.
3. Tonsil Stones - this too can cause body and breath odor.
4. Imbalance of bacteria in the flora - basically taking lots of high counts of billions of good bacteria from acidophilus and other sources can stop the odor.
5. TMAU - is more of a fishy odor so I don't know if this applies to you or not with the type of smell you have.
Im available to answer any questions and I'll be back to post more information.