I have a little different approach to all of this, so since you asked I will point you in a slightly different direction.
I happen to think that the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement
protocol is flawed. People experience adverse effects while following it, and Jim Humble has not been able to provide any test results to substantiate it. A few people have notice various improvements, but most people don't follow the current protocol.
It seems that a little chlorine dioxide goes a long way, and a lot more just quickly passes through. With this in mind, and looking at the industrial use of chlorine dioxide, I have been suggesting that lower doses may be more effective than following the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement
First of all, do you have any way to test to see improvement in your condition?
Since you are trying to target a specific area for a specific condition, you may want to consider adding 1 drop of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement
to 1 liter of water. Sip on this throughout the day, and when you finish the liter, mix up another one and sip on it the same way.
behind this is that you are targeting the intestine area. Drinking the unactivated solution will present it to your stomach where the stomach acid will activate it. This brings it much closer to the target area then drinking an activated solution.
I also know that chlorine dioxide reacts with minerals in your body, so I don't believe it is a good idea to go for extended periods taking it. Anti oxidants, some minerals, and probiotics inactivate chlorine dioxide, so it is best not to take them during the time you take your chlorine dioxide solution. Some people take their vitamins, minerals, anti oxidants, and probiotics during the week, then trade off and take the chlorine dioxide solution during the week end. This seems to be a decent cycle, but more testing is needed to optimize it.
You will have to work out what works best for you, but I don't think the high doses used in the MMS protocol are necessary.