I have been fighting with bad breath for a very long time now I've been having mucus build up in the back of my throat and no matter how many time I brush my teeth the bad breath was still there I have spent thousand of dollars doing CT sinus scan, I was even seeing three doctors at the same time taking a bunch of medication. After researching the internet over and over again exploring all the possible reasons a person can have bad breath boils down to bacteria. A little hope was restored when I stumbled upon TheraBreath products and it worked "somewhat" for one week straight I have used TB tooth paste and the TB mouth wash. One the TB website Dr.Katz Himself told a patient with bad breath that they have to keep on using his product for ever to avoid the bad breath from coming back I find that quite disturbing. After a week of his product I went straight bad to my old tooth and mouth wash and surprisingly the bad breath came bad instantly. I have not been living with bad breath all my life so I know it can be cured or put under control. the mucus at the back of the throat cleared up after taking a product call "Menthadex" and allot of vitamin C but the stink breath is still there. I cannot afford TB product for a lifetime I live in Trinidad and Tobago, the tooth paste and the mouth wash cost $70 a piece an it last about a month. I am 25 years of age and recently graduated with a degree in computer Science
so I am on the hunt for a job also I work as a consultant to earn some extra cash. People was loosing there confident in me I see there face expression and some turn there heads away when I speak " that is not good for someone like myself". I had a job interview that came up and BB or no BB I was going that interview, In the waiting room of the interview I met two other guys who I spoke too I could not have avoided it but I tried to limit the conversations, it was only a matter of time till they noticed my BB and its downhill from there. One of the guys in a smart way said to me "that this is a real good job and they expect people to be of a high standard people with good hygiene" and something about flossing. I kept that in the back of my mind and went about doing what I had to. Some time after that I decided to try the floss and I was really suprised 80% of the BB was gone by flossing the other 20% was gone with properly brushing my teeth and tongue.
NOW TO MY Body Odor
All the while what i previously said was happening I developed a really really really bad body order and I didn't think is was Body Odor
neither did any of the doctors I visited they treated me for post nasal drips. On my own I figured out that It was a Body Odor
building up and it has blown way out of proportion before i can start to treat it. May I also mention that during the heat of day raises the stink to a maximum, I went to church on a sunny morning after bathing twice and using lots of deodorant to hide the stink..... that was a total failure, about 1hr in church the sun rose and so did the stink I can see people at least six feet away getting the order and for people in the back of me maybe wanted to die but they couldn't say anything we were in church :-).
knowledge is power and I trusted articles in the internet more than doctors so I read as much as possible I came across the colon cleanser and detox. I spoke to a pharmacy druggist about the odor and the colon cleanser and he told that it would help but what i really should do is eat more fresh vegetable and make sure I have salad with my food lots of watercress. he stressed that I should cut down on the meat eating and drink at least 12 glasses of water daily "stay away from junk food". A slice or two of pineapple will add roughage to help me metabolize the way I should. He told me do this and there is no need to spend money by doctors or not even in medication spend the money on fruits and vegetables.
My plans is to cut me off meat for a while and do as he said but i will buy the colon cleanser though to speed up the process and maybe some vitamins.
Anyone who has other suggestion I would be greatly appriciative.
have a blessed day