No one should take notice of veonicalives, she is brainwashed, misinformed and dangerous, very dangerous because she is so dumb.
I have just taken a couple of points to show my reasons to warn people of this, and her whole post can be seen here,
"Our bodies cannot tell the difference between oxygen and chlorine dioxide"
ONE CAN KEEP YOU ALIVE AND ONE CAN KILL YOU, AND THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE! ha ha
"Chlorine dioxide is a powerful explosive. It explode on contact with a pathogen or some other item MORE ACIDIC than the body."
WHAT, YES ClO2 IS DANGEROUS AND HIGHLY EXPLOSIVE WHEN HANDLED INCORRECTLY BY THE LIKES OF VERONICALIVES AND BUMBLE, ClO2 USING Miracle-Mineral-Supplement
USES ACIDS TO PRODUCE ClO2, ClO2 DOES NOT EXPLODE IN THE PRESENCE OF AN ACID.
THE FACT THAT ClO2 BREAKS THE CELL MEMBRANE WALL OF BACTERIA BLOWING THEM TO PIECES MIGHT BE WHAT SHE MEANS.
MUST HAVE A WICK OUT HER BUM AND BE INGESTING TO MUCH cLo2 AND GOT TO CLOSE TO THE FIRE!
SURPRISE ME VERONICALIVES AND GO TO THE ADDRESS BELOW AND COME BACK AND TELL ME YOU WERE VERY STUPID POSTING WHAT YOU DID, AND KNOW BETTER NOW, BUT I WILL BET YOU DON'T READ IT AND CONTINUE TO BIG NOTE YOURSELF.