I looked but couldn’t find any warnings about the possibility of medication (including natural supplements) becoming more potent after liver flushes. As a warning to others, may I relate my experience?
I have had three Liver Flushes
since October 4.Two were very successful, many stones from one and much sludge from the other. The first one cured a lifetime of constipation (I’m 69), and also my insomnia of ten years.
Needless to say I’m “over the moon” at those results, and am wildly enthusiastic about liver flushing.
However I am not feeling any better. I have chronic fatigue, chemical sensitivities, food allergies
etc. I thought that with more sleep and no constipation I should be feeling better, or at least have a little more energy.
Yesterday I suddenly thought that if my liver was functioning better I may need a lower dose of things like Selenium and zinc, both of which can be overdosed.
I have a Mora machine with which one can test compatibility and dosage. It turns out that now; my Selenium and Zinc dosages are too high. That would certainly account for the fact that I feel worse instead of better.
Because there are many medications that are quite dose sensitive and overdosing can have serious consequences, I would like warn others about the possibility that their medication and or supplements may need adjusting.