30 Alternative uses for 5% NaclO2 (Sodium Chlorite)
Before you start, you will need 500 ml empty bottle and a spray bottle.
1. Odors: For pet accidents on rugs or furniture, blot excess wetness and clean as normal. Saturate cleaned area with SCD spray and let dry. For rugs, spray directly on rug or pour directly into a shampoo unit. Use SCD as a rinse and let dry. To use as an air freshener, spray area 10-15 minutes before company comes to freshen up the room. Also use SCD to freshen up stale smoke odors in cars by spraying carpets, headliners, and seats.
2. Sanitizer/Disinfectant : Sanitize and disinfect all household areas, kitchen, bathroom, add small cup to mop bucket water
3. :Sanitizer Hair brushes and combs, and even tooth brushes should be stood in a jar of SCD for 10 miniutes to sanitize them
4. Pet cages: When cleaning tanks and cages, wash out heavy deposits first. Then spray inside well with SCD and let stand 5-10 minutes. Let SCD dry on its own for best results.
5. Car sickness: When traveling with children who tend to get car sick, take your spray bottle and a roll of paper towels with you. Clean up any excess vomitus and spray area well. Also be sure to wash the child using SCD. Lingering odors tend to make things worse.
6. Sick room: Spray areas that come in contact with patient such as telephones, bedding, vomitus, urine accidents, food trays, and commode.
7. Vaporizers / mist units: Add 2-4 tablespoons of SCD to the water in the unit. Before storing, spray and clean with SCD. Let dry and store.
8. Air conditioner filters: After cleaning the filter, spray with SCD before reuse. Don't rinse.
9. Thermos bottles: Wash out and spray thermos with SCD. Let dry. SCD will take away stale tastes and smells. Spray before storing.
10. Baby bottles: Mothers that use plastic bottles for juice and milk can keep their bottles fresher longer. First wash the bottles normally, then spray with SCD and let stand 10 minutes, then rinse. SCD will remove the sour milk odor and taste.
11. Refrigerator / freezer odors: First clean out old, stale food and then spray refrigerator walls, drawers, and shelving with SCD.
12. Fruits and Vegetables: Use SCD to keep your vegetables or fruits fresher, longer. Before storing, first wash vegetables or fruits then spray with SCD.
13. Trash compactor odors: When changing the bag, spray SCD generously throughout the garbage collection area. Let dry.
14. Canning jars / storage containers: Wash jars or containers and let dry. Spray with SCD before storing.
15. Plastic juice containers: Wash well and then spray with SCD, letting it stand for 10 minutes. Then rinse.
16. Toys: SCD will keep toys sanitary and clean smelling. Spray with SCD and let dry.
17. Shower curtains: Spray curtain generously with SCD. SCD will deter mildew and odors. Existing mildew must be sprayed with bleach to remove it.
18. Boat cushions / outdoor furniture cushions: Spray well with SCD to prevent mildew and smells.
19. Luggage: Refresh interior of all types of luggage and bags with SCD. Prevents stale packing odors.
20. Head odors: Children tend to perspire through the head. First wash the hair with Ultimate Shampoo. Then spray the hair with SCD and comb through the hair.
21. Sunburn: Keep a chilled bottle of SCD in the refrigerator or cooler. Spray on sunburned areas for a soothing and cooling effect.
22. Onion odor on hands or cutting board: Spray hands or board with SCD and let dry.
23. Poison ivy / oak: Spray onto affected area. SCD will soothe the itch when chilled.
24. Toilet training: Spray walls and floor around toilet and bowl. Spray potty chairs as well. For maximum disinfecting power, clean areas regularly.
25. Foot odor: After showering, spray feet with SCD and let dry. Also spray the inside of shoes and let dry.
26. Babies bottles etc for sanitizing.
27. Toner / skin refresher: Spray skin lightly with SCD and let dry. On hot days, use chilled Eliminator for a refreshing feeling.
28. Stale mouth refresher: Pour SCD in a small spray bottle. Your breath will be kissing sweet. Great for smokers.
29. Tea pots: Refresh your favorite tea pot by spraying with SCD. Let stand for 10 minutes, then rinse.
30. Mouthwash: Of course, SCD works great as a mouthwash. Use morning and night , just gargle rinse and spit out.
BUT NOT FOR INGESTING---ASK YOUR DOCTOR, NOT BOGUS Miracle-Mineral-Supplement