I take my Lugol's
about an hour after eating because I can't take it on a completely empty stomach. Maybe one day I will be able to take it that way. It states dangerous because there are a small population of people who are actually allergic or have that reaction to Iodine. I started with one drop of Lugol's
and have been up to 15 drops per day during my heavy detox. I took it slow and if you have any fears I would suggest you do the same. My 8 year old takes one drop once per week right now but has taken as much as 1 drop per day. She had salmonella poisoning last fall and I believe this really changed the way her bowels were acting. She actually wanted to eat the day after her first dose. I've not been sick in over 18 months now and in the past 14 years, I've not gone a season without chronic bronchitis, and sinusitis. I live in fire ant country and swell with huge puss sacks from the bites. For me, Lugol's
is the only thing that brings relief.