It's disapointing that you could not get an answer that's even close to your
It is disapointing for the fact that is is bloody now dangerous with the volume of ClO2 that is being produced, at least some responses said check Miracle-Mineral-Supplement
But it also shows such a lack of any care or concideration for their fellow man when the replyers pronounce themselves as Miracle-Mineral-Supplement
The answer to your question is:
28% sodium chlorite will produce up to 168,000 ppm of free ClO2 (Chlorine Dioxide) upon
activation with an acid.
Activating with different acids with a pH above 2.5 will produce a % of the available ClO2 to free ClO2 with a chlorous acid residual, pH's below 2 will produce all the free ClO2 available.
When using other acids, remember there are specifics for the acid's and the amount's used,
what is the application!
Anything specific we want to treat!
what do you want to do, shock dose or control or both!
Lemon juiced has a pH 2.5 citric has a pH 3.5.
The reason for the color is the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement
will turn brown/red if a low pH acid like lemon is used as the activator, or to much acid is used!
And I would expect yellow with citric activation
Simply I am concerned the amount ClO2 is dangerous!