OK, let me get this straight...
Are you saying that you believe that the study where humans took a large dose of ClO2 and the doctors and scientists administering the study found no observable adverse effects has nothing to do with the safety of ingesting ClO2?
If that really is the case, why did they go on to do the 84 day study at an elevated ClO2 dose where they also found no observable adverse effects?
And, if these studies don't address the safety of ingesting ClO2, why are they included in the various reports?
Back to my original question...
How much did the people in this study take, and how does that relate to what the people that take Miracle-Mineral-Supplement