I started Iodine
using Kelp capsules (150mcg each). I took 1 one day, the 2 the next, then 4 and when I took 8 the next day I had a heavy reaction.
So the first week or so on Kelp I felt a lot of energy but at the same time a felt a lot toxic.
Then I tried Lugols
(2%), and the same, the first week was tough.
I guess you'll most likely get a reaction from Iodine
the first days.
Now I'm on 35mg daily and I stop one day a week to rest my kidneys and liver. I also require 1-2 weekly enemas to help me take out what I call "toxic waste" in my bowels.
But overall I feel very well. My energy levels are sky high and I have a general feeling of well being I haven't experienced in a long, long, long time.