Well, after 6 months on Miracle-Mineral-Supplement
, I've been waiting the last 2 as a confirmation of the transformation Miracle-Mineral-Supplement
has brought into my life.
So I feel safe enough now to say that my IBS is nearly gone. I always suspected yeast overgrowth, and now many of the other symptoms (low body temperature, fatigue and depression) are almost gone too.
Now I eat a normal, but healthy, diet. Junk food is out of the question, but I DO eat avocados, whole bread, whole oatmeal, nuts and almonds, eggs, tomatoes, etc. In other words, all the foods that made me sick before. I put up 15 pounds
in the last 3 months and I feel happier and healthier than 4 years ago when my post-infectious IBS started.
Some key points I discovered as well:
1. Diet that tends to be more protein/fat oriented helps me better, I guess I still may have some toxic metals inside (I removed my Amalgams
before starting Miracle-Mineral-Supplement
, but my screening tests still show some mercury and teflon)
2. Supplementing with Zinc, Selenium, Iodine, Magnesium, Calcium and Molybdenum helped a lot with detox symptoms. I guess this is because of the yeast die off (thanks MMS for this)
3. MMS enemas were very helpful to control alternating constipation/diarrhea, but they were very aggressive as well so I'm not doing them anymore.
4. I found that mild, and not heavy, exercise helps a lot. I walk 30 minutes 6 days a week. Before that I used to do heavy running and biking, so I guess that while on detox phase exercise shall be lighter, although it is essential to do it.
5. The most important of the daily things I do is that I take one dose of un-activated MMS with greens, diluted in water. I sip it during the afternoon. This calms my bowel and puts me in relax mode.
6. Finally, I found that once every 10-15 days of straight MMS, supplements, etc, it is a good idea to have a break of all the stuff. Is like letting your body (I think mostly the liver) to recover and breathe, so to speak. I rest 1,2 or 3 days at a time.
I'll keep my MMS intake, along with my supplements, for another couple of months and post again.
Thanks everyone, I really enjoy reading your posts as well.
Good luck and remember, keep up the MMS, and the hope...
Greetings from Central America :)