Happy thanks giving day to all. PLEASE DON’T LOOSE HOPE AND KEEP MOVING FORWARD.
I write this in hope that it helps some of you in your lives. I write about my story and about my miracle on how I was cure of chronic bad breath, rhinitis and nasal congestion.
I am very thankful that I could write about this on this Thanksgiving Day.
I had chronic bad breath all my life, even as a little boy I would hear comments from relatives on how bad my breath was (smelled like fart) but I never paid attention to it. As I entered my teen years I became aware of my condition and started to shew gum heavily (which only my all things worst due to all the sugar). Throughout high school I had embarrassing moments when kids mentioned my bad breath to my face and sometimes in front of others, I have been blessed with a very carefree mindset and luckily I would forget about it very quickly. I think if it was not because of that attitude I would have been highly depressed throughout high school.
It was not until my late twenties that I started to really analyze my condition. At first I believed that my bad breath was coming from my tongue because it was always white, then I realized that it was the sticky mucus on my tongue that was causing the problem. After to reading through many forums I realized that the mucus was being produced in my nose and making its way to my mouth.
The mucus I had was clear not green or white, and it found its way to my mouth through roof of my mouth and the back of my mouth (post nasal drip). It would puddle behind teeth and create globs of mucus that were almost as thick as honey. This would happen 24 hours a day and 365 days per year. If I had anything to cold like ice water I would get even more, same when I had anything to hot or spicy. If ate garlic or any food with intense flavors the taste of that food would remain in my mouth for hours due to food particles getting stuck in the thick mucus.
Sometimes I would not eat when I went out with friends to avoid heavy bad breath but regardless I still had bad breath.
Even after scraping my tongue, washing my sinuses with saline solution and brushing my teeth to clear all mucus (which takes around 20 minutes). I had maybe 2-4 hours of normal breath (depending how good I cleaned) that was without eating. If I ate within 15-30 minutes I had serious bad breath.
AFTER DOING FURTHER RESEARCH I LEARNED SOME OF THE REASONS FOR MY BAD BREATH.
1. My sinuses were discharging massive amounts of mucus 24/7 – 365 this mucus was thick and clear and would seep into my mouth. Due to its thickness (also called viscosity) it was creating a low oxygen environment were naturally occurring bacteria thrived. These bacteria break down food and excrete sulfur compounds (that smell like fart, feces or rotten eggs.) In turn making your breath smell like feces.
2. These same bacteria are design to break down proteins which is what the mucus is composed of. The mucus serves as a food source
3. So the mucus created the perfect home for them (low oxygen environment)
4. The mucus trapped food particles for the bacteria to break down after I ate.
5. The mucus itself served as food source that the bacteria would break down into sulfur compounds. This meant that I would always have bad breath do to the constant mucus discharge from my sinuses. The mucus also clogged all of my sinuses which in turn inflamed my sinuses constantly making them secret mucus all day. This made my sinuses into a bacterial friendly environment these bacteria would discharge the compounds into the mucus and by the time the mucus dripped into my mouth it already smelled like feces then it would be broken down by the bacteria in my mouth adding to the mess. My mouth was stuck in endless cycle of bad breath.
I WENT TO THE EAR, NOSE AND THROAT DOCTOR
After visiting the nose doctor my thoughts were confirmed I had a form of rhinitis. An allergic reaction that causes inflammation and congested sinuses I placed a YouTube link that goes further into it.
The doctor said there was no cure and offer me Flonase and gave me sample of Dymista (the real bottle cost $200 they’re crazy). I did not take any of those as I was adamant on finding a natural cure or remedy.
THE ANSWER AND THE CURE
After reading thru many forums searching online for a cure or treatment. I decided to change my approach. I have been a Christian all my life but my relationship with God has not been good do to my mentality that led me to live a double life of partying on Saturday and going church on Sunday. I decided to change that and really give my heart to GOD and for the last couple of months I have been serving in a new church which has totally changed my outlook on life.
Being around so many people, specifically Christian women made me realize that I want a family and a wife. I had been struggling with my bad breath for the last couple of months as I am around a lot of women at church. I was rinsing my nose and sinuses in the church bathroom at least twice a day and made sure to take a travel toothbrush and tooth paste with me to wash my mouth throughout the day. This was a big eye opener for me as I realized that it would be very hard for me to maintain a relationship and a normal life with this condition.
So I decided to do what I should have done from the start, I took this problem up to God asked adamantly with all my heart to please cure me of this condition. I asked God specifically to cure my bad breath and my rhinitis and I didn’t just do it once. Every time I prayed I asked and I believed that God could do it, for like the Bible says all things are possible with Jesus.
I continued to pray this as I searched for treatment that could cure or at least make my condition treatable (I still refused to try the meds in my case, as I wanted and believed that there was a natural cure).
In my research I came across a lot of work on Histamines which are like alarms in your sinuses that help create an allergic reaction which causes the membranes to discharge the mucus.
Antihistamines block these alarms from going off so you don’t have the allergic reaction. I researched antihistamine diets and sprays (all natural).
Then I came across Sinusoothe (not Sinus soothe different product) it’s an all-natural spray sold thru Amazon I read the reviews and people were speaking very well of the results they had with. People suffering from allergies, infections and severe sinusitis.
I decided to give it a go as it had all natural ingredients and it had great reviews.
1st Day Based on one the reviews on amazon from a man who had very bad sinus infection I decided to take it three times a day two puffs in each nose.
IT STINGS AND TASTE LIKE WOOD BUT IT WORKS!!! I cannot remember when I started seeing the results as I didn’t keep track but for some people it takes a couple of days, I guess it’s based on what you have.
3rd or 4th Day I had a baby shower early in the morning which is when my bad breath use to be at its worst due to all night mucus secretions into my mouth. I was already noticing the change but brushed my teeth carefully as I was going to be out all day. As I was at the baby shower I sat next to a friend and was speaking to him very close face to face due to loud music and for the first time I knew I had perfect breath my friend did not touch his nose or back away from me and I could taste the tastelessness of my mouth and it felt clean. I ate chicken cordon bleu which is full of cream and my breath did not smell after. I had normal breath for the first time in my entire life. I cannot describe how it feels inside.
I used Sinusoothe for about two more weeks and then it ran out ever since then I have had no more massive mucus secretion like before. I just wash my sinuses out with a Sea Salt
and water to keep them clean but I could eat like a normal person and not have to worry about having terrible breath. The change has been amazing!!!
In case you are wondering why I was healed. This is what I think ( not a doctor) I think the oils in the SinuSoothe which are anti- inflammatory and anti-bacterial helped to lower the inflammation in my sinuses which stopped response to produce mucus by the membranes and then all bacterial was killed off because they had no mucus to hide in. I am sure that there is more to it than that since this spray contains powerful natural oils but that’s my take.
I hope this story helps some of you on your journeys, I felt after reading so many peoples stories of Depression
and anxiety that writing this is the least I could do. If have anything to say it that Jesus gave me this cure as I turned this problem unto him and believed that he could heal and then acted in that faith. If you don’t have Jesus Christ in your heart as your lord and savior I would plead with you that you pray this very moment for him to come into your heart and to have a relationship with you. All you have to say is: Jesus I believe you died for my sins and I accept you into my heart as my God and savior. Then find a church that is bible centered not man centered and let Jesus work and change in your life. This is best advice I can give any one.
1. If you suffer from bad breath but not due to sinus issues (maybe stomach or tonsils or other reason) I have read thru many of the bad breath forums on my journey and compiled some of the reasons that may be causing your issues and some of the treatments some have posted as well. I give these to you in this list and hope that this will be a blessing in your lives as I have found a blessing in mine. All I ask is that if you happen to find a cure your self’s please come back online and post your experience that we might help each other to live better lives.
For Nasal and Sinus issues
SinuSoothe (not sinus soothe) this is what cured me I bought it on Amazon. It’s made with natural oils that have anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties.
Active ingredients; Cinnamon Oil 2X, Cumin Oil 2X, Frankincense Oil 2X, Ginger Oil 2X, Manuka Oil 2X, Tea Tree Oil 2X, Turmeric Oil 2X.
Here is a list of the causes I found throughout the forums for different types of bad breath.
• Worms ( I think in the stomach)
• Tonsils and Tonsil stones
• Gastric Acid
• Bacteria overload – overgrowth
• Fungal infection
• Blocked Nasal cavity
Here is a list of the treatments I found throughout the forums for different types of bad breath. Please do your own research make sure you’re not allergic to any of this before taking it.
• Vitamin C
• Antihistamines – Antihistamine Diet
• Leukotriene inhibitors
• Omega – 3 fatty acis
• Flax seed oil, canola oil
• Digestive enzymes
• Teatree oil (SinuSoothe has this)
• Fermented foods (sauerkraut)
• Coconut oil ( Oil pulling)
• Biotene mouthwash
• Colloidal Silver
• Saline and Bicarbonate soda solutions